The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Drilling, threading, screwing-in - all in one work step
Therefore considerably reduced time and effort
Exact drilling diameter for each screw connection
- Resulting in minimisation of thread tolerance
- Always an optimum connection
Prevents installation errors
AW drive system
- Optimal torque transmission
- Longer service life
- Optimum centring
- Better mounting output thanks to fatigue-free screwing in; the required contact pressure for transmission of the torques is considerably lower
- Largest possible contact surface of bit in screw drive
- Even force distribution prevents damage to the surface-protection coating and therefore ensures better resistance to corrosion
- Contact pressure during use approx. 100 N, screw in with depth stop if necessary.
- Drilling screws must be processed with a suitable drill driver (e.g. cordless drill driver with depth stop).
- The use of impact screwdrivers is not permitted.
- Drilling screws must be attached perpendicular to the surface of the component.
Zinc-plated drilling screws may only be used where dampness is not to be expected. For fasteners with building authority approval, the approval, and in particular Part 2 "Special regulations", must always be observed.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!