For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Excellent softness after curing, easy to cut, convenient for replacement
- Short drive-away time
- Short cut-off string
- Good non-sagging characteristics
Excellent bonding performance, primeless
Will not influenced by car washing
Resistant to water and proprietary aqueous cleaning agents (including windscreen cleaner containing alcohol)
- If original adhesive on the vehicle is not polyurethane based, it is obligatory to clean the original adhesive completely.
- Not resistant to fuels, mineral oils, vegetable and animal fats and oils, organic acids, alcohol, concentrated mineral acids and caustic solutions or paint thinners
For windscreen replacement on cars, trucks, utility vehicles, buses, transport vehicles and agriculture or construction machines.
- The windscreen surface must be clean and clear of any dirt or residue.
- Use when the ambient, products and surface temperature are between 5℃ and 35℃.
- Apply the adhesive while guiding the gun vertically, starting from the center at the bottom of the windscreen.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!