For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Forms an invisible coating film on the treated glass or ceramics surface
Excellent resistance to frost, extreme heat or UV exposure and abrasion
The creation of a powerful bond with the substrate
Helps to prevent water marks, dirt, algae and bird fouling from adhering to glass
Strong hydrophobicity and non-stick properties.
Excellent easy-clean performance.
Contaminants such as insects and lime-scale are significantly easier to remove
Resistant to almost all standard household and industrial cleaners
- The coating product is not recommended to use if:
- In damp or very humid conditions.
- In hot, direct sunlight.
- The windscreens are coated with other agents such as car waxes, polishes etc.
- The air temperature or glass temperature is greater than 30°C.
- To mitigate the contamination on below glass & ceramic surface:
- Automotive glass (front + side windows)
- Window glass & construction glass (conservatories, high-rise buildings)
- Glass surfaces in sanitary areas (showers, mirrors)
- Glazed ceramic surfaces (toilets, sinks, glazed tiles)
- Solar panels
Glass & ceramics surface preparation prior to use the coating:
- 1.Make sure the windscreen/glass surface is completely clean. Use a recommended cleaning product which is free of surfactants.
- 2.Thoroughly rinse the windscreen with clean water to eliminate any residues from the surface.
- 3.Deep clean with a suitable alcohol cleaner which is free of any additional polishing agents.
- 4.After cleaning with *alcohol allow the screen to dry for a 90 seconds and then buff the screen with a micro-fiber of similar clean cloth.
- *IPA wipes for cleaning are readily available
Application with circular motion using a clean lint free cloth or (micro-fiber) cloth.
- 5.Allow the coating to dry for approximately 3 to 5 minutes at temperature 15-30°C, for temperatures 5-15°C curing time will be 10 minutes. Product should not be applied at temperatures below 5°C
- 6.After application the surface may look slightly “cloudy”. Buff the surface with a clean micro-fiber to remove any residue which contributes to the cloudy appearance. The residue becomes harder to remove if the period between application and buffing is over prolonged, but it will always be removed by buffing with a suitable microfiber.
- 7.The coating takes 10 hours to fully cure but the windscreen can be exposed to rain one hour after application. Avoid using the windscreen wipers within the first 10 hours
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!