For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Plastic parts retain a high-gloss finish and do not become brittle
- Rubber parts are protected, do not become brittle and do not freeze or stick
- Impregnated folding roofs and hoods
- Anti-static effect (dust-repellent)
- Protects electrical contacts against moisture
- Sliding roof and seat rails, seat belt rollers etc. run smoothly
- Prevents squeaks and creaks between dissimilar materials, e.g. metal/plastic etc.
- Serves as an installation aid, e.g. for hose connections
- No staining
Not suitable for lubricating metal/metal constructions.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and are based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
For bumpers, protective strips, plastic rails and guides, door and sealing rubbers, rubber cuffs and hoses.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!