For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
High dielectric strength
The tape is ideal for insulating cables and electrical lines.
Highly compatible with PE, PVC, butyl, neoprene etc.
Can be used in a wide range of sectors, e.g. the vehicle and electrical sectors
High degree of elasticity
The tape moulds to the base material extremely well.
- The surfaces to be sealed must be dry and free from dust and grease.
- To achieve perfect adhesion and a waterproof seal, wrap the tape tightly around the material to be processed and then overlap.
- The shrink tape is only UV-resistant in certain cases and should therefore be protected from direct sunlight.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
- Seals pipes and hoses
- Emergency sealing of radiator and petrol hoses
- Insulating electrical wires and cables
- For use on areas where heat-shrink hoses can no longer be used
- Bundles wires
Remove the PVC cover film and really stretch the tape
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!