Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Application is clean, quick and easy
- No scratches or damage to surfaces when applying the film
- Easy to remove the film without leaving any adhesive residue
- Recyclable (environmentally friendly disposal)
Largely resistant to chemical influences, mechanical damage and moisture.
- The films are not intended for long-term protection of surfaces beyond the specified protection period. They are intended for indoor and outdoor use and must be removed once the specified application time has passed. Films are not suitable for use in large-scale forming processes. We do not accept liability for improper use and resulting damage. We recommend that preliminary tests be performed in all cases.
- Never remove the film using a jerky motion (pull-off angle below 90°). Cannot be used for copper and brass. Not suitable for laser-cutting technology. UV-resistant. Max. storage period: 12 months.
- Maximum application time on the object: 6 weeks.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Protects delicate surfaces from contamination and damage during processing, storage, transport and assembly. Suitable for the protection of smooth to slightly textured metal surfaces, PVC profiles, painted surfaces (cured) and aluminium (high-gloss, brushed, ground, anodised). SK 80 is mostly resistant to mechanical damage and moisture.
Surfaces must be free from oil, dust, grease and solvents. Application temperature: >5°C. For more information, please refer to the technical data sheet.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!