Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Perfect one step polishing and sealing
- Smooth the fine texturing in the paint
- Bring deep shine and high gloss to surface
- Wax particles inside (Filler effect)
- Water based formulation with emulsified gasoline fractions (oil in water emulsion)
This information is only a recommendation based on our experience. Preliminary testing required!
- For slight weathered and old lacquer
- Wash the car before use
- Shake the bottle well
- Apply evenly to the paint surface with a soft pad.
- Working in a circular motion.
- Let it work and dry for a short time.
- Remove residual polish with a microfiber cloth.
- Apply a small amount of product on a cleaning pad by spreading it over the surface
- Position the polishing pad flat on the area and start the machine
- Apply a certain pressure at 1500–2000 rpm, process the surface until grinding traces or paint imperfections have been removed
- Work in sections!
- Remove residual polish with a microfiber cloth
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!