For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Elasticated hood, ankles and back
- All seams thermal-welded
- Self-stopping two-way zip
- Adhesive zip cover
- Pleasant comfort with breathable protective membrane
- a) Chemical protective suit Cat III, protection classes:
6 (limited squirt protection)
- b) Static electricity protection in accordance with EN 1149-1
- c) Approved as a pesticide protective suit in accordance with BBA Guideline 3-3/2
Used as a pesticide application suit during manufacture, use and deployment of pesticides in farming and winegrowing.
Universal chemical protective overalls and hygienic overall for farming, crafts and industrial applications. Ideally suited as a Type Class 4 suit, i.e. spray-proof protective clothing with sealed seams.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!