Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Excellent adhesion to painted surfaces thanks to high adhesive strength
- Ideally suited for adapters with diameters from 21 mm
- Simple to dissolve with adhesive removal spray or pre-cleaner
Successfully removing the dents depends on the ambient temperature
- At temperatures below +10°C, the hot-melt glue cannot bind to the painted surface to optimum effect. We recommend heating the paint surface.
- At temperatures above +30°C, hardening of the hot-melt adhesive can be delayed, which is why it is recommended to use freezer spray to cool it down.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and are based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. We do not assume any liability for a specific application result due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Special hot-melt adhesive for dent removal without damaging paintwork.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!