Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Light weight polyester body filler formulated for fast work, dries rapidly and is easy to sand
- Its creamy texture and good spreading allows easy repair of large areas
- Excellent adhesion on iron, steel, aluminum, galvanized and hot galvanized surfaces, GFRP and wood
- Optimum elasticity for achieving closed, smooth surfaces
- Ensures fast, time-saving further processing (sanding, filling and application of top-coat lacquer)
- Easy to sand, minimal dust development during sanding
- High filling capacity and non-sag property
These instructions are only recommendations, which are based on our experience, preliminary testing advised before use.
- In vehicle construction and motor vehicles repair with universal adhesion on steel, aluminum, zinc and GFRP
- In machine construction for compensating blowholes and welding spots
- Universal adhesion on steel, aluminum and zinc
- Excellently suited as repair putty for use in the construction sector
- For universal use on all types of wood
- Excellently suited for wood restoration, in window and door
- construction. Not suitable for oily types of wood
- Do not use on heavily weathered surfaces
The surface must be clean, dry and grease free. Lightly sand surfaces. Only sand polyester material when completely dry.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!