Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Simple, quick and completely clean loading and removal of grease cartridge, without opening the gun
- No need to bleed anymore; virtually no problems caused by air
- Fill level and grease type can be constantly checked from the outside
- Optimum emptying of cartridges; completely environmentally friendly
- Good grease flow, even at low temperatures
- Working pressure over 400 bar, maximum pressure up to approx. 800 bar
- Feed quantity per stroke up to 1.5 cm³ (depending on viscosity and temperature)
Lube-Shuttle® is a registered trademark of MATO GmbH & Co KG.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
For processing greases up to NLGI grade 2 in 400 ml system cartridges.
Remove the lid from the cartridge and screw the cartridge into the Lube-Shuttle hand-lever grease gun.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!