Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- For solid wood connections
- Hexagon head for improved application of force when screwing in
- The wood screw forms its nut thread instead of cutting it
- Depending on the diameter, pre-drilling must be carried out
Hot-dip zinc-plated screws have excellent corrosion resistance. The thickness of the zinc coating is up to ten times greater than coatings applied with electroplating.
For wooden construction, excluding areas requiring approval. Areas of application are, for example roof construction, carport construction, interior construction, electrical work, cable ducts in connection with anchors
- Depending on the screw diameter, pre-drilling must be carried out
- In the case of steel connections, the metal must be predrilled according to the screw diameter (max. +1 mm) and the wood according to the screw core diameter
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!