Register now and access more than 125,000 products
An optimum ratio between extraction and supply quantities allows effective and cost-effective working procedures
Control panel with manometer, pressure regulator and quick-action couplings
- High level of user comfort
- No more stooping
Pressure switch and filter unit with condensate outlet
Motor protection, start-up relief and regulated, clean compressed air
Large fan impellers and recooling ribs
Optimum cooling and heat dissipation for longer service life
Solid rubber wheels, support feet, protective panel and hooks for winding up the cord
- Robust, compact and stable machine
- Particularly suitable for mobile use
The compressor has two quick-action couplings
- One coupling for regulated pressure and one for full, unregulated tank pressure
- Straightforward connection of a pneumatic hose
How to choose the right compressor
- Determine the air consumption per minute of the pneumatic devices to be connected from the information on the catalogue pages or the operating instructions. But be careful: Normally, average values under normal working conditions with breaks are specified. In continuous operation, these values are many times higher. With nail guns and staplers, the air consumption per operation must be multiplied by the number of operations per minute, e.g. 2.2 l/impact x 40 impacts/min. = 88 l/min.
- Compare the consumption of the pneumatic devices with the delivery rate of the compressor.
- Select a compressor with a reserve of at least 30–50%. The greater the reserve, the longer the service life and the more efficient the compressor.
The output of a generator must be 4-5 times as high.
The units are not subject to regular testing by the German TÜV association
Ideal for professional use on construction sites and in the workshop
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!