For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Based on active cleaning surfactants
- Dirt particles are completely encapsulated and can be rinsed away with water
- Good cleaning results
Combination of special ingredients enables brushes to slide better
- Protects vehicle surfaces
- Prevents brushes from getting dirty
No streaking when using preservers and drying aids
Can be used with these in machines with water recycling systems
Easily biodegradable in accordance with OECD*.
Does not compromise the effectiveness of light fluid separators
* OECD = Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Do not allow to dry!
- Store in a frost-free place!
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
For cleaning vehicles in automatic car washes
- Dispense undiluted in the brush washing system using the dispensing pump. When dispensing using an injector, dilute beforehand with 1 part active wash to 9 parts water.
- Application concentration: 0.02–0.2%
- Consumption per vehicle: approx. 12–14 ml
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!