For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Cables can be retrofitted very easily as there is no need to fill the box interior; all you need to do is seal it off against flue gases with foam strips
- With cable installations that already exist, the box can be retrofitted easily by removing the upper side of the box
- No dust or dirt is produced by retrofitting cables
- Individual lines of steel, copper or plastic pipe for control purposes with a maximum outside diameter of 15 mm may be routed through. Position up to three boxes side-by-side and up to seven one above another (when using mortar and long type)
- Cable support structures such as cable ducts or conduits may not be routed through the cable partition.
- Plastic pipes up to a maximum of M 63 (long type) or 40 mm (short type) are used as a precautionary measure to allow for later additions
- If the long type is installed in light partition walls, please use an installation frame
- Please do not install any construction materials such as mortar inside the box
Long type: For universal use
Short type: Especially suitable for thin walls, as the cable box is only 12.5 cm long or 15 cm long (EASY variant)
- Cable box, short type, wall ducts fire-retardant (fh)/fire-resistant (fb) Z-19.53-2450
- Cable box, long type, wall and ceiling ducts fire-resistant (fb)/highly fire-resistant (hfb) Z-19.53-2520
- Sound test report
For use in the system [B1]
Fire-resistant (long type and short type) or fire-retardant (short type) fire-resistance class in accordance with DIN 4102.
Cables and electrical lines may be routed through the cable partition. The cable box may only be installed in solid walls at least 10 cm thick, solid ceilings at least 15 cm thick (long type only) and light dividers at least 10 cm thick.
- The sheet metal housing is installed in the carcass opening using cement mortar or plaster
- Alternatively, the EASY cable boxes can be installed with the PURlogic® EASY mounting foam
- The cable box can be completely filled with cables
- Finally, trim both foam strips appropriately and seal off the remaining gaps with silicone/PURlogic® EASY foam so that smoke cannot enter.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!