Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
Information on price and image displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
For hydraulic brake and clutch systems
Würth DOT 3 brake fluid meets and exceeds the current international specifications of US FMVSS No. 16 DOT 3, SAE J1703 and ISO 4925 (Class 3)
• Keep the brake fluid clean and dry. Contamination with dirt, water, petroleum products or other materials may result in brake failure or costly repairs.
• Store brake fluid only in its original container. Keep container clean and tightly closed to prevent absorption of moisture. Moisture will lower the grade of the fluid.
• Do not refill container and do not use for other liquids.
• Dispose of used brake fluid responsibly.
• Brake fluid damages paint work –if spilt wash off immediately with plenty of water.
The brake fluid must be changed in the vehicle every 2 years. Follow the recommendations of the vehicle manufacturer when adding or changing the brake fluid.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!