Register now and access more than 125,000 products
For hydraulic brake and clutch systems
Würth DOT 3 brake fluid meets and exceeds the current international specifications of US FMVSS No. 16 DOT 3, SAE J1703 and ISO 4925 (Class 3)
Can be mixed with all brake fluids meeting the same specifications
Recommended for use in passenger cars, commercial vehicles and motorcycles with hydraulic brake and clutch systems
Where a non-petroleum based fluid is to be used
Provides excellent protection against corrosion of iron and non-ferrous metals
Will not damage rubber parts
High thermal stability
- Keep the brake fluid clean and dry. Contamination with dirt, water, petroleum products or other materials may result in brake failure or costly repairs.
- Store brake fluid only in its original container. Keep container clean and tightly closed to prevent absorption of moisture. Moisture will lower the grade of the fluid.
- Do not refill container and do not use for other liquids.
- Dispose of used brake fluid responsibly.
- Brake fluid damages paint work –if spilt wash off immediately with plenty of water.
The brake fluid must be changed in the vehicle every 2 years. Follow the recommendations of the vehicle manufacturer when adding or changing the brake fluid.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!