The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Desired working height in terms of rung spacing can easily be adjusted using the robust locking lever
- Robust, automatically locking safety section joints
- Can be used as a standing ladder, even on stairs
- Collapsible/folding to save space during transport and storage
- High torsion resistance thanks to quadruple flanged and pressed connections between struts and rungs
- Rungs and struts made of extruded aluminium for very good bending resistance
- Secure footing thanks to non-slip 2-component ladder feet
- Grooved rungs ensure climbing safety
With the tilt lock, art. 0962 931 411, the ladder meets the required width for single ladders and has therefore been tested and certified in accordance with DIN EN 131.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!