ASSYplus, yellow galvanised steel, PT, countersunk milling head AW
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- For universal fastening of wood-wood or steel-wood connections close to the edges in furniture construction, shopfitting and timber construction applications and for internal fittings.
- Precise positioning and no splitting
- Precise positioning of the screw is no problem at all thanks to its centring drilling tip, which was specially designed for this purpose. The drilling cutting edges guarantee perfect drilling performance, just like a Forstner bit. They also prevent tiresome splitting or rupturing of the wood.
- Fast screwing
- The gentle start of the thread after the drill tip enables rapid screwing in.
- Clean and simple countersinking
- The milling pockets facilitate clean and simple countersinking of the screw. Chips formed at the surface during the screwing-in process are collected.
- AW drive for optimum locating and power transmission
- The AW drive guarantees an excellent fit of the bit in the screw drive. This prevents wobbling impacts and sliding of the bit from the screw while screwing in.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!