Pneumatic impact wrench DSS 1/2 inch H
Prices for customers after login
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Perfect weight distribution
Rugged, well-balanced unit in aluminium housing
Very handy and user-friendly
Rubberised and ergonomically designed handle, user-friendly right/left changeover and adjustable trigger
Long service life and virtually vibration-free
High-quality pin impact mechanism in oil bath with 6-disc motor.
- Recommended maximum bolt size: M15
- Impact screwdrivers are not torque screwdrivers. Connections requiring a specific torque must be checked by means of a torque measuring device after tightening with the impact screwdriver.
- The operating torque is the torque usually achieved under average working conditions. It is dependent on the highly varying ambient conditions (air pressure, hose diameter, soiling etc.).
- When used regularly, the machine should be lightly oiled via the pneumatic air supply every day. The use of a mist lubricator is recommended
- Plug-in nipple not included in scope of delivery
Catalogue page as PDF 1
DSS 1/2 inch H
Tool holding device
1/2-inch external square
Max. working torque
Max. releasing torque
Weight of machine
Min. hose inner diameter
Length x width x height
195 x 64 x 202 mm
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!