Compressed-air filter / Regulator Semi-automatic
Pressure regulator UFR w. filter a. man. semi-auto
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Similar to a check valve: it is closed when pressure is applied and opens when pressure is removed.
No flow loss and no problems with leaks
No double nipples required for connection.
Wall bracket included.
Minimal space requirement
High degree of cleaning of the compressed air
With 5 μm filter element
Precise adjustment of the working pressure
From 0.5 to 10 bar
Lockable pressure regulator
Fixes the set working pressure
- Observe the correct installation of the air intake as indicated on the device.
- The unit must to be installed vertically with the plastic containers turned down to ensure the proper operation.
- Before removing the cup, make sure there is no air pressure in the unit.
Professional and industrial use on pneumatic systems (compressed air) in mechanical and tire workshops, automotive body shops, metalworking and carpentry.
The service units consists of two components:
- The filter: cleans the air of dirt and condensed water.
- The regulator / manometer: enables the setting of the exact working pressure for optimum tool performance.
The service unit should always be installed as close to the consumers as possible.
Min./max. operating pressure