Cold water high-pressure cleaner HDR 160 Premium
Prices for customers after login
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Long service life and minimal susceptibility to failure even with frequent use
- 3-piston axial pump with tempered stainless-steel pistons and high-quality brass cylinder head
- Water inlet and high-pressure outlet are also made from brass
Relieving the pressure on components during breaks prolongs the service life of the pump and saves energy
Pressure switch system for automatic deactivation of pump when manual spray gun is not actuated.
Efficient pressure/water quantity adjustment, depending on the cleaning task
Infinitely variable pressure/water quantity regulation.
Fast, simple changes and precise dosing of the respective cleaning agent
- The integrated cleaning agent suction hose can be hooked into any cleaning agent container
- The required concentration can be set using the dosing valve
Also for stubborn dirt
The extensive equipment also includes a high-quality dirt blaster.
Ideal for mobile use
Thanks to compact dimensions and adjustable aluminium push handle.
Practical accessories holder and electrical cable winding
Enables easy storage and prevents time-consuming searching for accessories.
Caution! Before start-up:
- Undo mounting screw from of the unit hood, remove unit hood. Cut off ventilation nipple of the oil tank cover.
- The oil-level indicator must be checked with the unit standing in upright position. The oil level should generally lie between the two marks on the oil tank.
- Reattach the unit hood.
Catalogue page as PDF 1
Min./max. feed quantity
Max. inlet temperature
Weight of machine
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!