For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Textured paint protection film - PVC
- High material thickness
- Stone chips, scratches, abrasion and weather effects. The adhesive also provides reliable adhesion in extreme environmental conditions such as with temperature changes and humidity
- Metal and plastic covers
- Window triangles in upper bodywork section and wheel arch, rocker panel and sill panels in the lower bodywork section. Loading edge, front spoiler and recessed door grip
- Good resistance to UV
- Resistant to wax, dewaxing agents, windscreen washing agents, anti-freeze, car wash, oil, high-pressure cleaning, petrol
Simple self-assembly and disassembly with overall thickness of 0.30 mm
- Can be stretched without deforming, even around curves and corners
- Non-slip and soundproof
Before application, thoroughly clean the paint surface to be adhered of grease and dust; remove any paint polish. Lay in a location that is protected from wind, dust and direct sunlight. Only adhere Würth paint protection film when wet. Do not apply to freshly painted surfaces!
Starting from any corner, the Würth paint protection film can be removed in a single piece without leaving any residue. It is advisable to warm the relevant corner slightly with a hair dryer so that it is easier to grip.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. If our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products. Thickness tolerance: ±5 mm.
The paint protection film can be used on all painted areas (cars, trucks, buses, motorbikes etc.) particularly at risk, e.g. bumpers, bonnets, wheel trims, mudguards, door sills etc.
1. Cut the Würth paint protection film to the required size. Intended for license plate lights, key holes, fog lights etc. with corresponding cut-outs. First tape over the cut-out for license plate lighting etc., use a pen to mark the cut-out on the paint film, remove the paint protection film, and cut out the marked hole with scissors.
2. Remove the backing paper. Position the paint protection film. The film can be stretched without deforming around curves and corners. Using a blade, spread in overlapping lines, working from the inside outwards.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!