For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Perfect combination of space-spacing and wear-resistant thread strength
- In low-strength metal materials
- In plastics
Optimal force distribution
Flexibility of the thread inserts compensates for pitch and angle errors
Thread insert sits securely
Minimised thread friction torque and minimised torsional stress
Increased corrosion resistance
Space and weight minimisation
Smaller number of required connection points and/or reduced screwing dimensions
By reinforcing the thread, which effectively minimises the repair costs
The tolerance position of the ISO thread corresponds to 6H following installation.
A resistant thread in 4 steps:
Drill a core hole or drill out the damaged thread
Create a receiving thread
- By cutting using screw tap
- Without cutting using thread moulding for an even more resilient receiving thread
Set the thread insert
- The helical insert can be mounted both mechanically and also by hand using the corresponding screw-in tool.
Break the pin
- Separate the follower pin by tapping gently on the predetermined break point with a pin breaker, and then remove. Automatic pin breakers are also available for series production.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!