Pneumatic impact screwdriver DSS 1/2'' Standard
Pneumatic impact wrench DSS 1/2 inch Standard
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Outstanding power-to-weight ratio
Up to 860 Nm of maximum torque in reverse due to the high performance twin hammer impact mechanism.
6-stage power setting position with convenient one-handed switchover in forward & reverse
Optimum, user-friendly adjustment to respective application.
Comfortable handling with Ergonomic grip
Rubber-coated and ergonomically shaped handle, balanced center of gravity position and handling
Directs the air away from operator and work area
- Recommended maximum bolt size: M16
- Impact screwdrivers are not torque screwdrivers. Connections requiring a specific torque must be checked by means of a torque measuring device after tightening with the impact screwdriver.
- The operating torque is the torque usually achieved under average working conditions. It depends on the highly varying ambient conditions (air pressure, hose diameter, soiling etc.).
- When the impact screwdriver is used regularly (e.g. for tyre maintenance), a little oil should be added daily, and approximately 2 strokes of gear grease should be added monthly via the grease nipple.
- Plug-in nipple not included in the scope of delivery
Perfectly suitable for wheel changes on passenger cars.
1/2'' High torque impact wrench
Tool holding device
1/2-inch external square
Max. working torque
Max. releasing torque
Weight of machine
Min. hose inner diameter
Length x width x height
204 x 71 x 187 mm