- Securing elements, used in a similar way to grooved pins
- For use as sleeves for bolts/screws, predominantly in applications where significant shearing forces occur
- Strain on bolts and screws is relieved, allowing smaller sizes to be used
- 0.2–0.5 mm oversize compared with the nominal diameter guarantees a secure, firm fit
- Tapered end makes it easier to insert the part into the hole
- Pins can be removed again without causing damage
The hole diameter is the same as the nominal diameter (tolerance 12 H).
Nominal diameter (d1)
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!