Compressed air preparation unit UFR automatic
Prices for customers after login
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Automatically opens when the liquid in the bowl reaches a certain level
Individual components of the respective series can be combined as desired.
No flow loss and no problems with leaks
No double nipples required for connection.
Wall bracket included.
Minimal space requirement
High degree of cleaning of the compressed air
Filter element 5 μm.
Precise adjustment of the working pressure
From 0.5 to 10 bar
- Observe the correct installation of the air intake. (follow the arrows on the body of the set)
- The unit must to be Installed vertically with the plastic containers turned down to ensure the proper operation.
- Before removing the cups, make sure there is no air pressure in the unit.
- Use recommended lubricant oil. The use of non-recommended products may cause damage to the components.
Catalogue page as PDF 1
Professional and industrial use on pneumatic systems (compressed air) in mechanical and tire workshops, automotive body shops, metalworking and carpentry.
The service unit consists of three components:
- The filter cleans the air of dirt and condensed water.
- The regulator enables the setting of the exact working pressure for optimum tool performance.
- The oiler supplies the connected pneumatic devices with an adjustable fine oil mist.
The service unit should always be installed as close to the consumers as possible. The oil mist is optimally transported up to 5 meters.
Min./max. working pressure