Air conditioning disinfection Quick Fresh Active
Vehicle air-conditioner cleaner Quick Fresh Active
DEODOR-(QUICK FRESH ACTIVE)-100ML
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- The air-conditioning unit cleaner is reliable at fighting unpleasant odours caused by bacteria in the air ducts of air-conditioning units and in vehicle interiors
- Antibacterial silver ions prevent further odour with their disinfecting effect
- Disinfectant effect by antibacterial silver ions
- Long-lasting fresh scent
- No laborious disassembly work on the evaporator and interior
- No additional manual for specific work steps required
- Effectiveness confirmed independently
- Easy to use
No persons are allowed inside the vehicle during application.
All electrical devices must be switched off during application. Avoid ignition sources. Ventilate the vehicle well for several minutes after use. Do not smoke inside the vehicle straight after application. Use only one can per application. Preliminary tests are essential before use, especially on light surfaces.
Preliminary tests are essential before use, especially on light surfaces. Take care when using products containing biocides. Always read the label and product information before use.
Effectively removes odours from vehicle interiors and air-conditioning systems in vehicles. Thanks to the improved Quick Fresh Active formula, you can reliably reduce unpleasant odours caused by bacteria in air ducts of air-conditioning units and in vehicle interiors. Antibacterial silver ions prevent odour formation, also protecting against allergic reactions. Quick Fresh Active leaves behind a long-lasting fresh fragrance.
Do not allow anyone to be inside the vehicle during use. All electrical equipment must be switched off during use. Avoid ignition sources. Ventilate the vehicle well for several minutes after use. Do not smoke inside the vehicle straight after application. Use only one can per application.
- 1. Switch off the air-conditioning unit and activate recirculation
- 2. Set ventilation to maximum and select a cold temperature level for the interior
- 3. Shake can well before use
- 4. Position the can in the footwell and activate the spray head. Keep doors and windows closed during application (approx. 2 min.). Make sure that the spraying jet (90-150 cm) does not reach, for example, the lighting and sliding roof control elements and the display, radio, navigation, etc.
- 5. Remove excess substance immediately with a damp cloth
- 6. Ventilate the vehicle well after use
Water and alcohol
Weight of content
Min. flashing point
Shelf life from production