Highly adhesive, pressure resistant synthetic anti-corrosive composite
- Excellent capilary action upon initial application allowing product to penetrate into the smallest of gaps.
- After a few minutes the solvents evaporates leaving a highly adhesive waterproof, load bearing film.
- Provides long lasting protection against corrosion.
- Synthetic ACP provides excellent wear/tear friction resistance on high pressure loads, impact and vibration.
- Resistant to salt water, weak acids and alkali.
These instructions are only recommendations, Which are based on our experience. We advise preliminary testing before use.
Catalogue page as PDF
Application areaHinges, bolts, lock, joints, pinions, bowden cables, sliding rails, rollers, drive chairs, etc
InstructionsSpray on o clean, dry components.
Fully synthetic special oil
Min. temperature conditions
Max. temperature conditions
Kinematic oil basis viscosity
Weight of content
Shelf life from production