Foam Gun SP1
Foaming appliance SP1 pneumatic
Prices for customers after login
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Non-runny, firm foam.
- Great cleaning power.
- Loosens stubborn dirt reliably and quickly.
- Efficient use thanks to visible application of the cleaning agent.
- Optimum foam yield.
Minimal waste water contamination thanks to conservative use of the cleaning agent.
Easy to use.
Ready for use in a short amount of time.
Can be used over small or large areas.
- Do not use cleaning agents that contain acids, bases and/or are easily flammable.
- We recommend using BMF Cleaner or Absobon Engine Wash. A constant air pressure of 6 – 8 bar is required for optimum output utilization.
After using the SP1 Foam Gun, fill the tank with water and rinse out the gun to remove cleaning agent residue from the unit. Then turn the green lever to the horizontal position and pull the trigger to remove the remaining water from the unit head.
- Remove loose dirt from the surface to be treated.
- Fill the supply tank of the SP1 Foam Gun with cleaning agent according to the mixing specifications from the manufacturer.
- Screw on the appropriate diffuser, depending on the application.
- Connect the compressed air.
- Rotate the green lever to the vertical position to open access to the cleaning agent.
- Cover the object in foam, allow the cleaner to work in (but not dry) and then clean thoroughly with water.
R 1/4 inch
Product weight (per item)